Monday 1 May 2017

GOAL SETTING!!!

MY GOAL 2017 !!!

1  Last term my goals were to: reach stage seven by the end of the year and to be resilient and turn up to every cheer practice for the term.

2. So far I have come to every cheer practice except for two because I wasn't at school. So I think I achieved this goal. I haven't got to stage seven yet but, I have been practicing really really hard and I still have two more terms  and I got 68% on my last knowledge test. 

3. This term my smart goals are to get 75% or more on stage six. To use more  show not tell and to have a growth mindset towards my learning.

4. I'm going to achieve these goals by working really hard on my math being focused at all times and using my time wisely.  Use descriptive vocabulary in my writing  to show people what's happening  instead of  making it boring by telling people. Always think positive to grow and train my brain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment