Wednesday 12 April 2017

recount writing

Splat !!!
I was having a great day doing roly-polys with my best friend at Lumsden Kindy. (Little did I know what was going to happen next). So I carried on jumping off the wedge, practicing my split jump that I had just learn’t last night at gymnastics.

Five minutes later as I was jumping off the wedge I came across a familiar face. “Time to go” Mum said softly. “ One more jump” I pleaded. “OK” Mum said softly.

I jumped as high as I could then BOOM. !!!I saw the hard grassy ground below me. I whirled around. My stomach tied up in knots. I could faintly hear the gasps of the surrounding people. I screamed in pain. as I heavily hit the hard cold grassy ground. Mum hastily ran to me and picked me up.

After a long time at the hospital mum took me home with my new accessory (a sling). I couldn’t believe I had just broken my shoulder. I sulked and whimpered all night long, That was so embarrassing I thought to myself.   

Written by Sofia Vesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment